Between WebHosting|4U as administrator and the User as controller in compliance with Article 28 of the GDPR
The management object
We will process the data you store on our servers.
This may include personal data of persons visiting websites created by you with WebHosting|4U in accordance with the rules set out in this Agreement.
Management time interval
WebHosting|4U manages personal data for the entire duration of the contract until the User cancels his/her account, or for the period of time necessary for the security of the service and the fulfillment of obligations arising from specific legal regulations.
Then all stored user data is deleted
Nature and purpose of management
The purpose of administration is to fulfill the obligations arising from the Contract, and in particular the provision of storage space for the purpose of storing user data through WebHosting|4U.
Type and category of personal data handled
We manage the personal information you store on our servers.
Our responsibilities as data controllers
We undertake to:
- We process personal data only on the basis of the user's documented instructions
- We ensure that our authorised personnel who come into contact with personal data, undertakes to maintain confidentiality
- We provide appropriate technical and organisational safeguards to ensure a level of security commensurate with the risk involved
- We take into account the nature of the management and assist the user through appropriate technical and organisational measures to fulfil the user's obligation to respond to requests to exercise the rights of the persons referred to in Chapter III of the GDPR (Rights of Data Subjects providing Data)
- Help the User to comply with the obligations arising from Articles 32 to 36 of the GDPR (Personal Data Protection), taking into account the nature of the management of the information available to WebHosting|4U
- Report to the User any breach of his/her personal data without undue delay.
- We provide the User with all the information necessary to prove that the above obligations have been fulfilled and to enable the User to verify compliance with the above obligations.
In assessing an appropriate level of security, we take into account, in particular, the risks of processing, accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure of or access to personal data transferred, stored or otherwise processed.