Identity and contact details of the controller of the personal data you are providing:
- Address: 507 Mesogeion Avenue, Athens, Agia Paraskevi 15343
- Tel: 2109416174
- email: email@example.com
(collectively referred to as "WebHosting|4U" or "We"),
1. The role of WebHosting|4U as a controller of personal data
WebHosting|4U acts as a data controller in relation to the Personal Information of Users and individuals visiting the WebHosting|4U website.
Why do we process personal information?
In compliance with the contract or to fulfill legal obligations, WebHosting|4U collects personal data provided to us by the User when completing the contact, registration, order, payment and billing forms on our website.
In addition, WebHosting|4U processes data received from the User and other persons using WebHosting|4U or visiting our website: cookies, log files (IP address or other electronic identifiers).
How long do we process personal information?
The User's personal data are processed for the entire duration of the contractual relationship and consequently for the period of time necessary for the security of the service and the fulfilment of the obligations arising from specific legal provisions.
2. WebHosting|4U as a personal data manager
WebHosting|4U provides the user with data space for data storage purposes on WebHosting|4U servers. The User's data may also include personal data of other natural persons (data subjects). In relation to this personal data, WebHosting|4U acts as a personal data manager. The User acts as a controller of personal data. In accordance with Article 28 of the GDPR, the controller and administrator (WebHosting|4U) enters into a Data Processing Agreement, which is available here.
What is the purpose of management and how do we manage data?
WebHosting|4U does not interfere with the user's data and does not change, disclose, provide access to or forward them to third parties (except for making them available to state authorities in compliance with the law), but only stores them on WebHosting|4U's servers, unless otherwise specified in the Agreement. The sole purpose of managing these personal data is to store and make them available to the User.
3. Recipients and data controllers of personal data
WebHosting|4U does not transmit personal information to other controllers.
Personal data managers are:
- Companies or natural business entities engaged in accounting and responsible for carrying out accounting transactions
- Businesses or entrepreneurs in the IT industry who are responsible for the implementation of IT management and the development of software programs used by WebHosting|4U
- Companies or businesses that provide server services that are responsible for storing data
- Payment service companies
- E-mail service companies (e-mail)
Personal data may be made available to the public authorities under certain conditions.
4. Rights of data subjects
As a data subject you have the following rights:
- Right of access
- Right to rectification
- Right to erasure
- Right to restrict processing
- Right to object to processing
- Right to data portability
- Right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority
- Right to be informed about the rectification or erasure of personal data or processing restrictions
- Right to be informed in case of a breach of personal data security
- Right to withdraw consent for the processing of personal data
Your rights as a data subject are detailed in the EU Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR)
You may withdraw your consent at any time in writing, and redeem your other rights to the Theme by sending your request to.
by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Modified September 13, 2018.